One of the most romantic places in Arkansas is the victorian village of Eureka Springs. If you are looking to plan a romantic Eureka Springs vacation, don’t miss these TOP FIVE Romantic things to do in Eureka Springs.
1. Cruise Beaver Lake – Open waters and high bluffs of the lakes and rivers make Beaver Lake a beautiful spot. Take a cruise on the Belle of the Ozarks. This 12-mile cruise on Beaver Lake. Informative narrative of lake history and attractions, including over 60 miles of pristine, scenic shoreline.
2. Run or walk Eureka Springs trails together. Eureka Springs is nestled in the Ozark Mountains and surrounded by parks and trails that range from easy to challenging. Walk the Victorian streets and marvel at the stonework and intricate gingerbread ornamenting Eureka Springs’ historic architecture. You will be sure to spot interesting moss covered rock formations and discover hidden trails, springs and waterfalls.
3. Relax in a Historic Eureka Springs Spa. Discover why couples getaway to Eureka Springs for spa vacations. Eureka Springs Spas are known for being world-class. Our spas all offer couples packages. No romantic getaway is complete without it!
4. Snuggle up in a Cozy Cabin. When the sun sets and the temperatures drop, there’s only one thing to do — curl up in the warmth of a cozy Ozark mountain cabin. Be sure to look for cabins that feature Outdoor Hot Tubs or Jacuzzis!
5. Pamper your self at a B&B. Eureka Springs is home to a wide variety of Bed and Breakfasts such as Angel at Rose Hall You are sure to find just the spot for your romantic Getaway.