Fall leaves and colorful locals lead to a spectacular discovery. Impressive displays of color are reason enough to travel to the Ozark Mountains but a trip this fall could introduce you to the eclectic and creative town of Eureka Springs.
Learn more about the Ozark Mountains.
Best Fall Foliage Displays
Some of the best views of fall color in 2014 are in the Ozark Mountains. The tiny mountain town of Eureka Springs is one of the most popular destinations for viewing fall foliage. Views from places with names like Inspiration Point, East Mountain Lookout and Lover’s Leap hint at remarkable views and interesting stories. Many of the most scenic places are easily accessible by motorcycle or car and already mapped out for you on ArkansasArtTrail.com.
- Enjoy the view over dinner or drinks from the highest point in Eureka Springs at the Sky Bar. Print coupons for the Sky Bar here.
- Reserve a private Eureka Springs cabin surrounded by 110 acres of color at Silver Ridge Resort. Find the perfect Eureka Springs cabin with the best view here.
Eureka Springs is home to some pretty colorful locals. Recognized as a Top 25 Arts Destination, the mountain town is home to more than 200 resident artists. Explore art galleries that carry exclusive works by local artists and catch a tune or two from the historic band shell in Basin Spring Park. Enjoy an original culinary creation in one of Eureka Springs’ locally owned restaurants. Spend the afternoon in downtown Eureka Springs and experience ‘eclectic Eureka’ for yourself.
- Get Creative with a workshop at Eureka Springs School of the Arts.
- Remember your trip with locally made art available from Quicksilver Gallery or Eureka Thyme.
- Dress for the weather with something unique from Christophers in downtown Eureka Springs.
About Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs is home to hundreds of hotels, attractions, and restaurants. See the most complete list of Eureka Springs lodging and the Eureka Springs Official Calendar of Events to plan your Eureka Springs vacation. Get great deals on Eureka Springs accommodations at ReserveEureka.com. Find more ideas for things to do in Eureka Springs on the Eureka Springs blog.